Photo 1 of 10Next
Bathtubs - Colony 60 Inch By 30 Inch Integral Apron Bathtub - White (superior American Standard Colony Bathtub #1)
This article about American Standard Colony Bathtub was posted at July 22, 2017 at 11:27 am. This image is published on the Bathtub category. American Standard Colony Bathtub is labelled with American Standard Colony Bathtub, American, Standard, Colony, Bathtub..
(ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
(stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
(kol′ə nē),USA pronunciation
n., pl. -nies.
- a group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
- the country or district settled or colonized: Many Western nations are former European colonies.
- any people or territory separated from but subject to a ruling power.
- the Colonies, those British colonies that formed the original 13 states of the United States: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- a number of people coming from the same country, or speaking the same language, residing in a foreign country or city, or a particular section of it;
enclave: the Polish colony in Israel; the American colony in Paris.
- any group of individuals having similar interests, occupations, etc., usually living in a particular locality;
community: a colony of artists.
- the district, quarter, or dwellings inhabited by any such number or group: The Greek island is now an artists' colony.
- an aggregation of bacteria growing together as the descendants of a single cell.
- a group of organisms of the same kind living or growing in close association.
(bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
This image about American Standard Colony Bathtub have 10 pictures including Bathtubs - Colony 60 Inch By 30 Inch Integral Apron Bathtub - White, American Standard Colony 5 Ft. X 30 In. Left Drain Soaking Bathtub With Integral, American Standard Colony 5.5 Ft. X 32 In. Left Drain Soaking Bathtub With Integral, American Standard Colony Bathtub Thevote, AMERICAN STANDARD. \, American Standard Cambridge 5 Ft. Americast Right-Hand Drain Bathtub In White, American Standard Colony 5 Ft. Whirlpool Tub With Integral Apron In Bone, Bathroom Sink Faucets - Colony®PRO Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Legacy Bronze, Faucet.com, American Standard. Here are the photos:
American Standard Colony 5 Ft. X 30 In. Left Drain Soaking Bathtub With Integral
American Standard Colony 5.5 Ft. X 32 In. Left Drain Soaking Bathtub With Integral
American Standard Colony Bathtub Thevote
AMERICAN STANDARD. \
American Standard Cambridge 5 Ft. Americast Right-Hand Drain Bathtub In White
American Standard Colony 5 Ft. Whirlpool Tub With Integral Apron In Bone
Bathroom Sink Faucets - Colony®PRO Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Legacy Bronze
The bathroom is usually smaller, compared to other areas in the home. Additionally they tend to have numerous perspectives, consequently American Standard Colony Bathtub can be extremely complex. The variation between a negative job that needs to be repainted along with a superb job depends largely about the coloring of the color picked for your career. The shades used affect the way the space is believed.
There are various coloring accessible that have mildew ides, while American Standard Colony Bathtub which might be prone to form and form. Nonetheless, generally, coloring generated designed for the lavatory is adequate. Make certain the location to wall or the roof that's frequently included in the apparatus must be tightly closed whilst never to peel.
Employing colors that are dim makes the space appear deeper. Shiny colors ensure it is look greater, and brighten the area. Humidity while in the bathroom's quantity is significantly greater than in additional locations. Here is the main reason why paint is removed in appropriately painted bathrooms. It must penetrate deeply enough to cover the colored exterior. This is determined by artwork strategies as well as colour used's quality.
10 images of American Standard Colony Bathtub
Similar Galleries on American Standard Colony Bathtub