Photo 1 of 11Next
Box Office China (exceptional Box Office History #1)
Box Office History was uploaded at July 22, 2017 at 5:11 pm. It is published under the Office category. Box Office History is labelled with Box Office History, Box, Office, History..
(boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
(ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
(his′tə rē, his′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the branch of knowledge dealing with past events.
- a continuous, systematic narrative of past events as relating to a particular people, country, period, person, etc., usually written as a chronological account;
chronicle: a history of France; a medical history of the patient.
- the aggregate of past events.
- the record of past events and times, esp. in connection with the human race.
- a past notable for its important, unusual, or interesting events: a ship with a history.
- acts, ideas, or events that will or can shape the course of the future;
immediate but significant happenings: Firsthand observers of our space program see history in the making.
- a systematic account of any set of natural phenomena without particular reference to time: a history of the American eagle.
- a drama representing historical events: Shakespeare's comedies, histories, and tragedies.
This blog post of Box Office History have 11 images , they are Box Office China, Universal's “The Fate Of The Furious” Fell Just Short Of $100 Million In Domestic Receipts For Its Debut Weekend But Smashed The Global Opening Record, ., April 14, 10:45 A.m.: Updated With International Box-office Numbers., Star Wars Box Office Diagram. Star_Wars_History, Star Wars Box Office, Worst Disney Movies - Tomorrow, Frozen Becomes Biggest Animation In Box Office History, 'Furious 8' Speeds Into US Box Office History, From Left: 'The Mighty Ducks,' ., Star Wars: The Box Office Guide, From Left: 'Predator .. Below are the attachments:
Universal's “The Fate Of The Furious” Fell Just Short Of $100 Million In Domestic Receipts For Its Debut Weekend But Smashed The Global Opening Record, .
April 14, 10:45 A.m.: Updated With International Box-office Numbers.
Star Wars Box Office Diagram. Star_Wars_History
Star Wars Box Office
Worst Disney Movies - Tomorrow
Frozen Becomes Biggest Animation In Box Office History
'Furious 8' Speeds Into US Box Office History
From Left: 'The Mighty Ducks,' .
Star Wars: The Box Office Guide
From Left: 'Predator .
Garden is just a fun task to relax. Just how to choose Box Office History became one of gardening's critical facets. Additionally, now there are several types and hues of container offered creating the selection procedure may be perplexing and more thrilling. Thus, before selecting a container that's fitting for a number of plants in the house, ensure that you have discovered the next guidelines.
The beginnings can be even made by it to rot as the pot's underside will clot and damp. Furthermore, notice likewise the region that you will use to place the pot. You can test to utilize a hanging pan in order to save room if that's not likely to become constrained.
Over merely a place to plant, pan can also provide as design. Selection of the correct pot may improve the elegance of the house. Conversely, if the pan you choose's dimension is too large, plenty of vitamins that'll not be attained from the beginnings, so there will in fact take useless.
11 photos of Box Office History
Random Images of Box Office History