Photo 1 of 15Next
Circuit Specialists (charming Bench Test Power Supply #1)
Bench Test Power Supply was published at September 29, 2017 at 9:13 am. This image is posted in the Bench category. Bench Test Power Supply is tagged with Bench Test Power Supply, Bench, Test, Power, Supply..
(bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
(test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
(pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
(sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
This post about Bench Test Power Supply have 15 attachments including Circuit Specialists, 18 Volt DC 2.0 Amp Linear Bench Power Supply, Circuit Specialists, 30 Volt DC 5.0 Amp Triple Output Variable Power Supply, Programmable Power Supply Basics, Circuit Specialists, Bench Power Supply. 004, Build Your Own Variable Lab Bench Power Supply - YouTube, The Question Arises, Though, As To What Type Of Supply And What Features Should Be Incorporated So As To Make It As Universal As Possible., Aim-TTi EX2020R, ESD FACILITIES, Save $14.70 30 Volt DC 5.0 Amp Programmable Variable Linear Power Supply, Voltcraft PS-1152A 22.5W Single Output Variable DC Bench Power Supply, Circuit Specialists, Circuit Specialists. Below are the pictures:
18 Volt DC 2.0 Amp Linear Bench Power Supply
30 Volt DC 5.0 Amp Triple Output Variable Power Supply
Programmable Power Supply Basics
Bench Power Supply. 004
Build Your Own Variable Lab Bench Power Supply - YouTube
The Question Arises, Though, As To What Type Of Supply And What Features Should Be Incorporated So As To Make It As Universal As Possible.
Save $14.70 30 Volt DC 5.0 Amp Programmable Variable Linear Power Supply
Voltcraft PS-1152A 22.5W Single Output Variable DC Bench Power Supply
Before referring to Bench Test Power Supply, on selecting the most appropriate furniture on your residence we'd prefer to discuss some tips. First, choose sized furniture. Within the variety of furniture in the inside of the room minimalist sort that was living 45 should be kept balanced using the measurement of your family room minimalist. Must select coffee table that is modest and a couch were in and cozy tranquility together with the room.
The primary challenge while in Bench Test Power Supply's layout are common to middle-class people within the capital is place that is limited. But do not worry by choosing the right decoration, because it may be circumvented. Two considerations you should consider before building your living room could be the area in order to demarcate your familyis privacy isn't disturbed.
Use a reflection. Positioning a big mirror within the family area also provides impression be relieved.
Pick colorful wall paint. This can supply wider-than black shades to the dream of room becomes apparent.
Use carpet. In some houses you'll not really locate a seat but soft carpeting to receive friends while fashion properties sit major as Japanese-.
Bench Test Power Supply Pictures Collection
Relevant Photos on Bench Test Power Supply