Photo 1 of 14Next
2. Sections Of ArticleSection 1: . (lovely Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution #1)
Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution was posted on October 6, 2017 at 5:53 pm. This post is uploaded under the Sectional category. Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution is tagged with Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution, Article, 1, Section, 1, Of, 1987, Constitution..
(är′ti kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.
- an individual object, member, or portion of a class;
an item or particular: an article of food; articles of clothing.
- something of indefinite character or description: What is that article?
- an item for sale;
- any member of a small class of words, or, as in Swedish or Rumanian, affixes, found in certain languages, as English, French, and Arabic, that are linked to nouns and that typically have a grammatical function identifying the noun as a noun rather than describing it. In English the definite article is the, the indefinite article is a or an, and their force is generally to impart specificity to the noun or to single out the referent from the class named by the noun.
- a clause, item, point, or particular in a contract, treaty, or other formal agreement;
a condition or stipulation in a contract or bargain: The lawyers disagreed on the article covering plagiarism suits.
- a separate clause or provision of a statute.
- a person.
- [Archaic.]a subject or matter of interest, thought, business, etc.
- [Obs.]a specific or critical point of time;
juncture or moment: the article of death.
- to set forth in articles;
charge or accuse specifically: They articled his alleged crimes.
- to bind by articles of covenant or stipulation: to article an apprentice.
(sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
(uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
(kon′sti to̅o̅′shən, -tyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the way in which a thing is composed or made up;
composition: the chemical constitution of the cleanser.
- the physical character of the body as to strength, health, etc.: He has a strong constitution.
- [Med., Psychol.]the aggregate of a person's physical and psychological characteristics.
- the act or process of constituting;
- the state of being constituted;
- any established arrangement or custom.
- (cap.) See Constitution of the United States.
- the system of fundamental principles according to which a nation, state, corporation, or the like, is governed.
- the document embodying these principles.
- [Archaic.]character or condition of mind;
Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution have 14 images it's including 2. Sections Of ArticleSection 1: ., Article III Of The 1987 Constitution Of The Republic Of The Philippines BILL OF RIGHTS Section ., THE 1987 CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES – ARTICLE XIV ., 8. Significant Features Of The 1987 Constitution ., ARTICLE XIV, 3. Necessity Of Constitutional Provision On National Territory; 4. 1., Section 1, Article 1of The 1987 Constitution ., THE 1987 CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES PREAMBLE We, The Sovereign Filipino People ., 1987 Constitution Summary | Supreme Courts | Judiciaries, 30. And ., SlideShare, Section 9., 6. Parts Of The 1987 Constitution ., ARTICLE VIII JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT Section 1.. Following are the pictures:
Article III Of The 1987 Constitution Of The Republic Of The Philippines BILL OF RIGHTS Section .
THE 1987 CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES – ARTICLE XIV .
8. Significant Features Of The 1987 Constitution .
3. Necessity Of Constitutional Provision On National Territory; 4. 1.
Section 1, Article 1of The 1987 Constitution .
THE 1987 CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES PREAMBLE We, The Sovereign Filipino People .
1987 Constitution Summary | Supreme Courts | Judiciaries
30. And .
6. Parts Of The 1987 Constitution .
ARTICLE VIII JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT Section 1.
Gardening is actually an exciting action to unwind. Howto pick Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution became one of gardening's significant aspects. Moreover, presently there are several types and colors of container offered generating the selection procedure may be more enjoyable and complicated. Consequently, before selecting a box that is fitting to get a number of crops inside your home, be sure that you've discovered these tips.
A lot more than merely a place box, to plant also can serve as decoration. Collection of the pot that is proper may improve the elegance of your household. Conversely, if the container you choose's size is too large, a lot of nutrients that'll not be reached from the origins, so there will in reality take vain.
The origins can be possibly made by it to rot since the underside soaked and of the box will clog. Additionally, note furthermore the area that you will employ to put the pan. If that's improbable to become confined, to be able to save area, you can look at to utilize a hanging pan.
Additional herbs as possible select are Sansevieria. Cure is similar to a cactus, but you should select a diverse pan because of the size that is greater Sansevieria. Whatever box you choose, try and make sure that it's a discharge gap in the bottom. Flat water in a box may lead container sleeping areas become inducing the onset of root rot and dull, damp. If at all possible, please additionally select Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution which have legs for clean discharge.
So that you don't need an excessive amount of attention to it, cactus, like, simply requires a small water inside their attention. To help you select a little pot anyway usually, cacti can be bought in tiny sizes. Pick a colour pot that matches the overall layout design of the residence.
You are among those who tend spending some time athome and seldom to be busy? Do not ensure it is as being a buffer to possess plants at home. But, ofcourse, you have to get the right seed because it is important of picking a Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution in terms. Better use of exotic crops for preservation is relatively simple, should you be among those who fairly chaotic.
Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution Photos Collection
More Images of Article 1 Section 1 Of 1987 Constitution