Photo 1 of 12Next
Offshore Property LLC (exceptional Block Island Cottage #1)
Block Island Cottage was published at October 17, 2017 at 9:25 am. It is uploaded in the Cottage category. Block Island Cottage is labelled with Block Island Cottage, Block, Island, Cottage..
- a solid mass of wood, stone, etc., usually with one or more flat or approximately flat faces.
- a hollow masonry building unit of cement, terra cotta, etc.: a wall made of concrete blocks.
- one of a set of cube-shaped pieces of wood, plastic, or the like, used as a child's toy in building.
- a mold or piece on which something is shaped or kept in shape: a hat block.
- a piece of wood used in the art of making woodcuts or wood engravings.
- the base on which a plate is mounted to make it type-high.
- a projection left on a squared stone to provide a means of lifting it.
- a short length of plank serving as a bridging, as between joists.
- a stump or wooden structure on which a condemned person is beheaded: Mary Stuart went bravely to the block.
- See auction block.
- [Mach.]a part enclosing one or more freely rotating, grooved pulleys, about which ropes or chains pass to form a hoisting or hauling tackle.
- an obstacle, obstruction, or hindrance: His stubbornness is a block to all my efforts.
- the state or condition of being obstructed;
blockage: The traffic block lasted several hours.
- an obstruction, as of a nerve.
- See heart block.
- a hindering of an opponent's actions.
- a quantity, portion, or section taken as a unit or dealt with at one time: a large block of theater tickets.
- a small section of a city, town, etc., enclosed by neighboring and intersecting streets: She lives on my block.
- the length of one side of such a section: We walked two blocks over.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a large building divided into separate apartments, offices, shops, etc.
- a large number of bonds or shares of stock sold together as a single unit.
- a group of data stored as a unit on an external storage medium and handled as a unit by the computer for input or output: This file has 20 records per block.
- a section of storage locations in a computer allocated to a particular set of instructions or data.
- a group of consecutive machine words organized as a unit and guiding a particular computer operation, esp. with reference to input and output.
- (on a flow chart) a symbol representing an operation, device, or instruction in a computer program.
- any of the short lengths into which a track is divided for signaling purposes.
- [Philately.]a group of four or more unseparated stamps, not in a strip.
- a person's head.
- [Glassmaking.]a wooden or metal cup for blocking a gather.
- an obstruction or stoppage in mental processes or speech, esp. when related to stress, emotional conflict, etc.
- See writer's block.
- any large, angular mass of solid rock.
- See fault block.
- (in Canada) a wild or remote area of land that has not yet been surveyed: the Peace River block.
- See cylinder block.
- [Falconry.]a low perch to which a falcon is tethered outdoors.
- put or go on the block, to offer or be offered for sale at auction: to put family heirlooms on the block.
- to obstruct (someone or something) by placing obstacles in the way (sometimes fol. by up): to block one's exit; to block up a passage.
- to fit with blocks;
mount on a block.
- to shape or prepare on or with a block: to block a hat; to block a sweater.
- to join (the ends of boards or the like) by fastening to a block of wood.
- Also, block out. to plan or work out the movement of performers in a play, pageant, etc.: Tomorrow we'll block act one.
- to draw a floor plan on (a stage) in order to indicate placement of scenery, stage property, etc.
- to stop the passage of impulses in (a nerve).
- to group (contiguous data) together so as to allow to be read or written in a single operation.
- to hinder or bar the actions or movements of (an opposing player), esp. legitimately.
- to shape (a molten gather) in a wet cup of wood or metal.
- to plunge a block of wood into (molten glass) to aid in refining the glass.
- to give (a forging) a rough form before finishing.
- to apply a high negative bias to the grid of (a vacuum tube), for reducing the plate current to zero.
- to act so as to obstruct an opponent, as in football, hockey, and basketball: He doesn't get many baskets, but he sure can block.
- [Theat.]to block a play, act, scene, stage, etc.: The director will block tomorrow.
- to suffer a block.
- block out:
- block (def. 36a).
- [Basketball.]to box out.
- block in or out, to sketch or outline roughly or generally, without details: She blocked out a color scheme for the interiors.
(ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
(kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Block Island Cottage have 12 pictures , they are Offshore Property LLC, Cooneymus Cottage 904 Cooneymus Road | Block Island, RI 02807 ., HiConsumption, Bebo On Crescent Beach:, P9291178, 1601 Payne Road, Block Island, 02807, Block Island Times, BBarn Is The Quintessential Block Island Cottage Nestled Down Corn Neck Road. Follow The Long Driveway Down To This Petite Cottage That Offers ., P6020068, Block Island 2013 162, Block Island Cottage, Offering This Beautiful Home Situated On A Private Country Lot With Amazing Sunsets And Block Island. Following are the pictures:
Cooneymus Cottage 904 Cooneymus Road | Block Island, RI 02807 .
Bebo On Crescent Beach:
1601 Payne Road, Block Island, 02807
Block Island Times
BBarn Is The Quintessential Block Island Cottage Nestled Down Corn Neck Road. Follow The Long Driveway Down To This Petite Cottage That Offers .
Block Island 2013 162
Block Island Cottage
Offering This Beautiful Home Situated On A Private Country Lot With Amazing Sunsets And Block Island
Block Island Cottage design has become a favorite style of a lot of people for their household. The style is classy, glance that was modern and simple has fascinated lots of people to apply for their occupancy. Getting a modern contemporary look beautiful? The furniture is made for contemporary style type has a characteristic that was interesting.
The look style furnishings supply the impression of simple and light while in the room's ultimate appearance. This is obtained by the usage of a straight line that was smooth to utilize white colour so impressed light and clear. Another product used is glass content which is transparent and reflective to offer a more modern's effect.
Today with natural light in the bedroom, room is manufactured open and bright with contemporary modern home design. To ensure that light could be reflected round the area in the home select white floor material. Furthermore utilize glass in place of windows that are large wall product and skylights to bring up to feasible internal in day light.
12 attachments of Block Island Cottage
Similar Posts of Block Island Cottage