Photo 1 of 11Next
Grippi Rings (exceptional Baseball Bat Choke Up Knob #1)
Baseball Bat Choke Up Knob was posted on November 7, 2017 at 10:28 am. This blog post is posted under the Knob category. Baseball Bat Choke Up Knob is labelled with Baseball Bat Choke Up Knob, Baseball, Bat, Choke, Up, Knob..
(bās′bôl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a game of ball between two nine-player teams played usually for nine innings on a field that has as a focal point a diamond-shaped infield with a home plate and three other bases, 90 ft. (27 m) apart, forming a circuit that must be completed by a base runner in order to score, the central offensive action entailing hitting of a pitched ball with a wooden or metal bat and running of the bases, the winner being the team scoring the most runs.
- the ball used in this game, being a sphere approximately 3 in. (7 cm) in diameter with a twine-covered center of cork covered by stitched horsehide.
- [Cards.]a variety of five-card or seven-card stud poker in which nines and threes are wild and in which threes and fours dealt face up gain the player either penalties or privileges.
(bat),USA pronunciation n., v., bat•ted, bat•ting.
- the wooden club used in certain games, as baseball and cricket, to strike the ball.
- a racket, esp. one used in badminton or table tennis.
- a whip used by a jockey.
- the act of using a club or racket in a game.
- the right or turn to use a club or racket.
- a heavy stick, club, or cudgel.
- [Informal.]a blow, as with a bat.
- any fragment of brick or hardened clay.
- [Masonry.]a brick cut transversely so as to leave one end whole.
rate of motion or progress, esp. the pace of the stroke or step of a race.
- a spree;
binge: to go on a bat.
- a sheet of gelatin or glue used in bat printing.
- a slab of moist clay.
- a ledge or shelf in a kiln.
- a slab of plaster for holding a piece being modeled or for absorbing excess water from slip.
- at bat, [Baseball.]
- taking one's turn to bat in a game: at bat with two men in scoring position.
- an instance at bat officially charged to a batter except when the batter is hit by a pitch, receives a base on balls, is interfered with by the catcher, or makes a sacrifice hit or sacrifice fly: two hits in three at bats.
- go to bat for, [Informal.]to intercede for;
defend: to go to bat for a friend.
- right off the bat, [Informal.]at once;
without delay: They asked me to sing right off the bat.
- to strike or hit with or as if with a bat or club.
- [Baseball.]to have a batting average of;
hit: He batted .325 in spring training.
- to strike at the ball with the bat.
- to take one's turn as a batter.
- to rush.
- bat around:
- [Slang.]to roam;
- [Informal.]to discuss or ponder;
debate: We batted the idea around.
- [Baseball.]to have every player in the lineup take a turn at bat during a single inning.
- bat in, [Baseball.]to cause (a run) to be scored by getting a hit: He batted in two runs with a double to left.
- bat out, to do, write, produce, etc., hurriedly: I have to bat out a term paper before class.
- bat the breeze. See breeze 1 (def. 5).
(chōk),USA pronunciation v., choked, chok•ing, n.
- to stop the breath of by squeezing or obstructing the windpipe;
- to stop by or as if by strangling or stifling: The sudden wind choked his words.
- to stop by filling;
clog: Grease choked the drain.
- to suppress (a feeling, emotion, etc.) (often fol. by back or down): I managed to choke back my tears.
- to fill chock-full: The storeroom was choked with furniture.
- to seize (a log, felled tree, etc.) with a chain, cable, or the like, so as to facilitate removal.
- to enrich the fuel mixture of (an internal-combustion engine) by diminishing the air supply to the carburetor.
- to grip (a bat, racket, or the like) farther than usual from the end of the handle;
shorten one's grip on (often fol. by up).
- to suffer from or as from strangling or suffocating: He choked on a piece of food.
- to become obstructed, clogged, or otherwise stopped: The words choked in her throat.
- choke off, to stop or obstruct by or as by choking: to choke off a nation's fuel supply.
- choke up:
- to become or cause to become speechless, as from the effect of emotion or stress: She choked up over the sadness of the tale.
- to become too tense or nervous to perform well: Our team began to choke up in the last inning.
- the act or sound of choking.
- a mechanism by which the air supply to the carburetor of an internal-combustion engine can be diminished or stopped.
- [Mach.]any mechanism that, by blocking a passage, regulates the flow of air, gas, etc.
- See choke coil.
- a narrowed part, as in a chokebore.
- the bristly upper portion of the receptacle of the artichoke.
(up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
(nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
The image about Baseball Bat Choke Up Knob have 11 pictures it's including Grippi Rings, Patent Drawing, Amazon.com : Bat Grip Choke Up Rings - Black 2-Pack : Baseball Bat Grips And Grip Tape : Sports & Outdoors, KnobCuff E-Z Taper Bat Taper Bat Knob, Easton Omen Youth Baseball Bat: LNC1XL ., Baseball Bats With Knobs At The ., ProSwingEZ, Easton Bat Choke, Amazon.com : Grip-N-Rip Knob Stacker Baseball/Softball Bat Choke-Up Donut : Sports & Outdoors, Closeout Bats, Amazon.com : Bat Grip Choke Up Rings - Black 2-Pack : Baseball Bat Grips And Grip Tape : Sports & Outdoors. Below are the pictures:
Amazon.com : Bat Grip Choke Up Rings - Black 2-Pack : Baseball Bat Grips And Grip Tape : Sports & Outdoors
KnobCuff E-Z Taper Bat Taper Bat Knob
Easton Omen Youth Baseball Bat: LNC1XL .
Baseball Bats With Knobs At The .
Easton Bat Choke
Amazon.com : Grip-N-Rip Knob Stacker Baseball/Softball Bat Choke-Up Donut : Sports & Outdoors
Amazon.com : Bat Grip Choke Up Rings - Black 2-Pack : Baseball Bat Grips And Grip Tape : Sports & Outdoors
Everyone knows that shade is one in making a lovely bedroom design of the most significant components. Shade is definitely an indispensable portion for decorating, remodeling or generating patterns, thus choosing the hues that are right has to be considered. As stated in the earlier guide, along with can drive impact on interaction, conception and emotion.
Thus, you need to pay particular focus in choosing the color that is right to your family bedrooms. The bedroom is actually a location where we rest, a retreat where we sleep whenever we are drained, tired of the daily schedule, or maybe once we are sick. The bed room could be the location where we wanted study a popular story, to be alone or simply remain muted. Rooms has to be a location that can create us feel comfortable.
Because of the big event of the bedroom's importance, we should reveal the best bedroom models. We must choose the design and color that may make us realize peace of comfort and mind. Peace wills motivate in a chaotic evening. You will discover having an area with superior Baseball Bat Choke Up Knob color can be a luxury in itself.
Baseball Bat Choke Up Knob Photos Album
Similar Posts of Baseball Bat Choke Up Knob