Photo 1 of 8Next
2 Tiered Pink Baby Bottom Baby Shower Cake (good Baby Bottom Shower Cake #1)
This article of Baby Bottom Shower Cake was posted on December 11, 2017 at 6:35 am. It is posted on the Shower category. Baby Bottom Shower Cake is tagged with Baby Bottom Shower Cake, Baby, Bottom, Shower, Cake..
(bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
(bot′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- the lowest or deepest part of anything, as distinguished from the top: the bottom of a hill; the bottom of a page.
- the under or lower side;
underside: the bottom of a typewriter.
- the ground under any body of water: the bottom of the sea.
- Usually, bottoms. Also called bottom land. [Phys. Geog.]low alluvial land next to a river.
- the part of a hull between the bilges, including the keel.
- the part of a hull that is immersed at all times.
- the cargo space in a vessel.
- a cargo vessel.
- the seat of a chair.
- [Informal.]the buttocks;
- the fundamental part;
- bottoms, (used with a pl. v.) the trousers of a pair of pajamas.
- the working part of a plow, comprising the plowshare, landside, and moldboard.
- the cause;
basis: Try getting to the bottom of the problem.
- the second half of an inning.
- the last three players in the batting order.
- lowest limit, esp. of dignity, status, or rank: When people sink that low, they're bound to reach the bottom soon.
- Usually, bottoms. the heaviest, least volatile fraction of petroleum, left behind in distillation after more volatile fractions are driven off.
- at bottom, in reality;
fundamentally: They knew at bottom that they were only deceiving themselves.Also, at the bottom.
- bottoms up, (used interjectionally to urge the downing of one's drink).
- to furnish with a bottom.
- to base or found (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to discover the full meaning of (something);
- to bring (a submarine) to rest on the ocean floor: They had to bottom the sub until the enemy cruisers had passed by.
- to be based;
- to strike against the bottom or end;
reach the bottom.
- (of an automotive vehicle) to sink vertically, as when bouncing after passing over a bump, so that the suspension reaches the lower limit of its motion: The car bottomed too easily on the bumpy road.
- bottom out, to reach the lowest state or level: The declining securities market finally bottomed out and began to rise.
- of or pertaining to the bottom or a bottom.
- located on or at the bottom: I want the bottom book in the stack.
- lowest: bottom prices.
- living near or on the bottom: A flounder is a bottom fish.
- fundamental: the bottom cause.
- bet one's bottom dollar:
- to wager the last of one's money or resources.
- to be positive or assured: You can bet your bottom dollar that something will prevent us from leaving on time.
(shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
(kāk),USA pronunciation n., v., caked, cak•ing.
- a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring.
- a flat, thin mass of bread, esp. unleavened bread.
- a shaped or molded mass of other food: a fish cake.
- a shaped or compressed mass: a cake of soap; a cake of ice.
- [Animal Husb.]a compacted block of soybeans, cottonseeds, or linseeds from which the oil has been pressed, usually used as a feed or feed supplement for cattle.
- a piece of cake, [Informal.]something easily done: She thought her first solo flight was a piece of cake.
- take the cake, [Informal.]
- to surpass all others, esp. in some undesirable quality;
be extraordinary or unusual: His arrogance takes the cake.
- to win first prize.
- to form into a crust or compact mass.
cak′y, cak′ey, adj.
- to become formed into a crust or compact mass.
This image of Baby Bottom Shower Cake have 8 images , they are 2 Tiered Pink Baby Bottom Baby Shower Cake, Baby Bum Cake Made For A Baby Shower. Gorgeous Little Feet!, Baby Fondant Baby Shower Cake Toppers | Making A Friend's Baby Shower Cake And She Wants, Baby Bottom Shower Cake March 12, 2011, Fondant Covered 3-layer Cake, Rice Kripies Treats Baby Bottom And Box Lid, With Fondant Baby Legs And Accents., Another Baby Shower And Another Baby Bottom Cake, Baby Bottom Baby Shower Cake, Image Credits: Dream Cakes · Cake Sweet Cake By Tara. Below are the images:
Baby Bum Cake Made For A Baby Shower. Gorgeous Little Feet!
Baby Fondant Baby Shower Cake Toppers | Making A Friend's Baby Shower Cake And She Wants
Baby Bottom Shower Cake March 12, 2011
Fondant Covered 3-layer Cake, Rice Kripies Treats Baby Bottom And Box Lid, With Fondant Baby Legs And Accents.
Another Baby Shower And Another Baby Bottom Cake
Baby Bottom Baby Shower Cake
Image Credits: Dream Cakes · Cake Sweet Cake By Tara
The Baby Bottom Shower Cake isn't separated in the home ang beautiful yard decor. Beyond throwing place you understand decorate the garden! Yard design also contains design of the pad yard, a room at the center of the playground to get a selection of functionality. the patterns are seen by us. Have a pad within the garden could be nice.
For inspiration homemade special yard is seen in the former yard decor of the couch. Increase possibly or the log cabin a household, typically takes invest the topic of the country. Maintaining candor and character and freshness' different elements, a wood villa should offer tranquility and serenity. Many hotels record situated in the hamlet or zoom countries.
A lot of things can be carried out there, having fun with the family, taking a break while enjoying green parks and the day atmosphere, to basically relax using a walk round the hotel we are able to do. The Baby Bottom Shower Cake can be made out of lumber or brick. It can be constructed on a lawn or along with the pine. Generally, the pad yard includes a small size.
8 images of Baby Bottom Shower Cake
Similar Images of Baby Bottom Shower Cake