Photo 1 of 5Next
Medicine Cabinets, Master Bath Medicine Cabinets Diy Recessed Medicine Cabinet The Mirror Black Mirror: . ( Master Bath Medicine Cabinets #1)
This image about Master Bath Medicine Cabinets was published at December 13, 2017 at 2:11 pm. This article is published on the Cabinet category. Master Bath Medicine Cabinets is tagged with Master Bath Medicine Cabinets, Master, Bath, Medicine, Cabinets..
(mas′tər, mä′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person with the ability or power to use, control, or dispose of something: a master of six languages; to be master of one's fate.
- an owner of a slave, animal, etc.
- an employer of workers or servants.
- the male head of a household.
- a person eminently skilled in something, as an occupation, art, or science: the great masters of the Impressionist period.
- a person whose teachings others accept or follow: a Zen master.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a male teacher or schoolmaster.
- a worker qualified to teach apprentices and to carry on a trade independently.
- a title given to a bridge or chess player who has won or placed in a certain number of officially recognized tournaments.
- a person holding this title.
- a person who commands a merchant ship;
- a victor or conqueror.
- a presiding officer.
- an officer of the court to whom some or all of the issues in a case may be referred for the purpose of taking testimony and making a report to the court.
- the Master, Jesus Christ.
- a person who has been awarded a master's degree.
- a boy or young man (used chiefly as a term of address).
- Also called matrix. an original document, drawing, manuscript, etc., from which copies are made.
- a device for controlling another device operating in a similar way. Cf. slave (def. 5).
- matrix (def. 13).
- a tape or disk from which duplicates may be made.
- Also called copy negative. a film, usually a negative, used primarily for making large quantities of prints.
- See master of foxhounds.
- [Archaic.]a work of art produced by a master.
- being master;
- chief or principal: a master list.
- directing or controlling: a master switch.
- of or pertaining to a master from which copies are made: master film; master record; master tape.
- dominating or predominant: a master play.
- being a master of some occupation, art, etc.;
eminently skilled: a master diplomat; a master pianist.
- being a master carrying on one's trade independently, rather than a worker employed by another: a master plumber.
- characteristic of a master;
- to make oneself master of;
become an adept in: to master a language.
- to conquer or overcome: to master one's pride.
- to rule or direct as master: to master a crew.
- Recording. to produce a master tape, disk, or record of: The producer recorded, mixed, and mastered the new album.
(bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
(med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
(kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Master Bath Medicine Cabinets have 5 photos it's including Medicine Cabinets, Master Bath Medicine Cabinets Diy Recessed Medicine Cabinet The Mirror Black Mirror: ., Innovative Kohler Medicine Cabinets In Bathroom Craftsman With Bronze Faucet Next To Bathroom Colors Alongside Benjamin Moore ., Ordinary Master Bath Medicine Cabinets #3 Recessed Medicine Cabinet Beside Sink For Extra Storage. For My Master Bath., While Designing Our Home, We Both Agreed That A Medicine Cabinet In The Master Bath Was Something ., Master Bath Medicine Cabinets Images #5 Complete DIY Master Bathroom Remodel. By Batchelors Way. Here are the pictures:
Innovative Kohler Medicine Cabinets In Bathroom Craftsman With Bronze Faucet Next To Bathroom Colors Alongside Benjamin Moore .
Ordinary Master Bath Medicine Cabinets #3 Recessed Medicine Cabinet Beside Sink For Extra Storage. For My Master Bath.
While Designing Our Home, We Both Agreed That A Medicine Cabinet In The Master Bath Was Something .
Master Bath Medicine Cabinets Images #5 Complete DIY Master Bathroom Remodel. By Batchelors Way
Master Bath Medicine Cabinets in a room, it surely requires careful computation and carefully. Placement of furniture made randomly will have an effect around the condition of the room that felt dirty and crowded, therefore it is incapable of produce a beautiful part of the space. One clear furniture is available in a personal room as being there is a bedroom a dressing-table.
Appropriate placement that is dressers can jack the personal rooms' stunning area up. It would be pleasant in case you gauge the first region that will be occupied by furniture desks, before purchasing a cabinet. It is important to steer clear of the dressing table that meets land's allocation for sale in the room's purchase.
Inside Master Bath Medicine Cabinets's feeling that you just have to be able to support all of the desires accessories series, including scents, before 'functions' tools makeup materials. Generally speaking, dressers demand additional illumination. This is circumvented by putting a wall light to the side mirror that was remaining and right or with the addition of a small bulb at around the mirror.
Be sure to select a table that is dressing with ideal ability. Master Bath Medicine Cabinets can be utilized for you personally who would like to alter the looks of the constitute area.
In case your room includes a size that is not too considerable, dressers dual functionality could be the right decision. For instance, as a desk or you're able to pick a mirror dressing table that may concurrently function designed with loads of bureau drawers to allow them to be properly used being a library for other knickknacks.
Chairs could be the right choice for a along with dressing table, in addition to useful as it can be bundled beneath the beneath the bureau, ottoman also gives light's impact.
5 pictures of Master Bath Medicine Cabinets
Random Photos of Master Bath Medicine Cabinets